2020-2021 School Supplies
While school supplies needed for each class vary, most secondary students will use the following school supplies on a regular basis during the course of the year. In order to help with social distance guidelines students at WMS will be asked to carry backpacks to classes with all of their belongings instead of using their lockers.
- Notebook for each class
- Folder for each class
- #2 Pencils
- Blue/Black Pens
- Earbuds (inexpensive, we don’t recommend bringing airpods)
- Water Bottle (drinking fountains will be off, but hydration stations will be available)
In addition to these personal supplies, throughout a typical school day, students may be asked to use classroom materials for assignments or projects. Teachers have a supply of these materials in their classrooms that are regularly cleaned; however, students may elect to bring their own if they would like to avoid sharing.
- Small whiteboard (8 x 11 or smaller)
- Dry erase marker and eraser
- WMS uses a TI-15 in class
- WHS general math classes recommend a scientific calculator and use a TI-30X in class
- WHS math courses beyond Honors Geometry use a graphing calculator, such as the TI-84+
- Colored pencils and/or markers
Shared classroom supplies will be disinfected regularly, and when students are asked to access shared supplies, they will be directed to use hand sanitizer before and after use.