Welcome to Westside Middle School
Principal: Russ Olsen
Assistant Principal: Cindy Vann
Please save the following dates for WMS Student Orientation. All students and parents are invited to attend.
July 30th: 10 a.m.. – 6 p.m.
August 4th: 10 a.m.. – 6 p.m.
You and your parents may come to WMS anytime between 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on July 30th and from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on August 4th for the following activities.
- Have your school picture taken – wear something nice! (Picture Make-up Day is Wednesday, August 12th)
- Fill out WMS Community Club interest indicator form
- Sign up for bus transportation if applicable.
- Deposit money into your lunch account
- Complete student Health/Emergency Forms
- Pick-up schedule and locker assignments
- Practice schedule “walk-thru” within the building and opening your locker
Remember, an adult must accompany you in order for you to participate in WMS 7th and 8th Grade Fall Orientation. 7th or 8th grade students may attend either day to accomplish all of the planned activities. If paying by check please understand that multiple checks may be needed. If you are unable to make it to orientation, don’t worry. Most of the activities offered during orientation will be taken care of the first day of school.